Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Unveiling of the Michigan Conservative Tribune



For the last year, I wake up every morning, unplug my BlackBerry, and quickly visit my Bookmarked GOP Blogs for my early-morning viewing pleasure. So, today, I think it's time to unveil Michigan's Newest Conservative Blog-bringing you news, commentary and updates regarding the Michigan Republican Party and Republican Politics Nationwide here at the Michigan Conservative Tribune. I can't lie-I'm new at the whole blogging thing. But hopefully, MCT will deliver a new, unique viewpoint to Michigan GOP politics. I look forward to blogging here on a daily basis, and I hope you'll consider making THIS blog, THE Michigan Conservative Blog.
If you have any story ideas, commentary or suggestions, you can contact us here at MCT at stantonbrent@gmail.com


-


Brent

No comments: